Pages

Tuesday, September 2

My first of Berbuka...

My first day of "Berbuka" is so gempak...!! [Gempak for me laa...]

Me and my wife when to restaurant [no remember the name by its Mamak] with Acik and family for berbuka.

We had Nasi Beriani and Chicken with my wife had mango blended while me, mocha blended with cream...!!

Amir...?? Sleep until 10 min of berbuka, and straightly I suap him my Nasi Beriyani with Ayam to him...!! Luckily, it not mixed with all the kuah and sambal yet and he ate it lahap sekali...!!

Nice menu and nice restaurant...!! They have a room called Family Dine Room which equiped with air conditioning and LCD tv...!!

It situated at SS13 Shah Alam but i can't remember the restaurant name as it's my first time to be there...!!

3 comments:

  1. samalah menu kita..nasi beriyani for 1st day berbuka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perrghhhh.. sedap nyer.. nak kena try nih... nnt bg pelan lokasi nye yea kat aku...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm... Dayah, Connie...!! memang syiok wooo nasi beriani dia, kira berselera gak aaa kami makan tambah tambah tempat yang selesa.. ala ala macam makan kat restaurant mewah.

    Connie... nanti ku try ingat semula peta jalan dia. tapi kedainya dekat dengan Giant Shah Alam.

    ReplyDelete

You may leave your wise comments here... Thanks