Pages

Thursday, August 28

Not Too Good, Just Nice...

I have using my old rig for quite some time... maybe it has been 8 years and need to be replace ithink...



My Old Machine... It still usable but need to be fixed... Not sure what it problem because i've tried to format the disc and blue screen has appeared... and it was a very frustrating. My friend said, "Bad Block"... Shit...!!
Pentium 4 1.6GHz
120GB Hard Drive
512 DDR2 SDRAM
Window XP Premium SP2
ATI Radeon 9200 128MB
For that reason [Reason of I cannot tahan], I have added a new machine in order to able me to get into the net and play some new games
AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 2.1 GHz
320GB Hard Drive
3072MB DDR2 SDRAM
Vista Home Premium SP1
nVidia GeForce 7150M
The 7150M obviously isn't going to be mistaken for a gamer's card, but I hope that if I've proved nothing else, modern games can be playable on the 7150M.

Hope the new machine will able me to play Diablo 3 which will release soon...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your wise comments here... Thanks