Pages

Sunday, November 28

The Most :LOL'd Email I Ever Received...

Hi,

My name is Chris Yeoh. I am 19 years old, and I have testicle cancer.. I also have a large penile fracture, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills.

The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 50 cents for every time this message is sent on.

For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart, please send this.

Please, if you are a kind person, send this on.

PLEASE HIT FORWARD BUTTON NOT REPLY BUTTON.



[I'm not smart and kind enough as i did not do what the mail as me to... and Make A Wish as I know is only for American... and how The Foundation can identify how many people have forwarded the mail... oh!! i'm so mean... :LOL to the mail creator...]